top of page

Michelle Bouvier Group

Public·55 members
Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

[S8E1] Home Sweet Home [EXCLUSIVE]

Castle Sweet Castle is the third episode of the fifth season of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic and the ninety-fourth episode overall. The title is a play on the phrase "Home sweet home."

[S8E1] Home Sweet Home

When Twilight wakes up from her sleep, her friends ask her what's going on. Twilight explains that she's been avoiding her castle because it's too big, cold, and empty for her to feel like home. Rarity suggests redecorating and even proposes that her friends will do it for her while she spends a relaxing day at the Ponyville Day Spa. Spike enters, having woken up late for the pancake breakfast, and agrees to take Twilight to the spa.

After Twilight and Spike's massages, Spike suggests that they take the scenic route back to the castle. They pass by the blackened remains of the Golden Oak Library and fondly think back on the memories they made while living there. To cheer Spike up, Twilight asks if he wants to add anything to the castle to make it feel more like his home too. Spike thinks of another way to stall for time and says he wants a new bed.

Meanwhile, as Twilight's friends continue removing the throne room's clutter, they end up returning it back to the way it was before they started. With sunset quickly approaching, the ponies struggle to think of another way to make the castle feel like a home. They realize that they had been decorating as they would their own homes instead of Twilight's home. As they ponder on what Twilight loved about living at the library, Applejack gets an idea.

Some time later, Twilight and Spike finally return to the castle where the other ponies greet them. At first it appears that Twilight's friends have made no changes to the castle, but Applejack says what truly makes home feel like home isn't what it looks like but the memories you make there.

In the future, the white-bearded Rick gets out of bed and finds Michonne in the dining room of their Alexandria home. He walks over to her with his cane, a noticeable limp in his stride. Carl joins them.

After recent trips take the Dunphys to New York; Mitch, Cam and Lily to the Midwest; and Jay, Gloria, Manny and Joe to Juarez, Mexico; the Pritchett-Dunphy-Tucker clan reunites in its eighth season premiere with all of the families converging at home for Father's Day.

This episode opens with The Dunphy family in New York. Phil and Claire are packing to leave, leaving the Dunphy children to go home on their own, being adults, they have to leave to get home in time to be together for Fathers' Day. Haley asks if they really have to leave, assuming they all have had a really good time in New York. Alex asks "Yeah, can't we just stay a couple more days?". Phil states that it's killing him to leave the City and states that there was an open mic night that he wanted to attended. Claire states that they'll come back at some point because she loves it there too. Compared to the New Yorkers, she's laid back. They all have a group hug and Claire tells them to go upstairs and pack to leave.

Phil & Claire are "interviewed" first. Claire says that "After a great week in New York, I had to get to Raleigh for the Carolina Closet Caucus. Phil and I have always wanted to drive across the country together, so we thought we'd make a road trip of it." We cut back to Phil and Claire saying bye to their kids, whilst Phil drives off. The kids in return wave bye, but as soon as the parents can't hear or see them anymore. Haley turns around and states that they are all staying another night. Luke asks "What? You heard Mom and dad. They said no.", Haley states that they'll "still get home before them. They'll never know." as she continues, we find out that Andy and Haley broke up, and she doesn't want to go back yet and "face life". Alex asks how they'd pay for the hotel and Haley states that they should use Luke's carnival settlement money. Luke states that he earned it and he isn't using it for this. Luke then tells Alex and Haley that he is the one who fell off of the ride. Haley tells him that him and Alex were the ones who suffered. Haley says "We couldn't turn on lights or make loud noises until your head got small again.". Luke tells them they can't use the money he's saving for college. Luke, Haley and Alex, burst out laughing, knowing Luke will probably never make it to college. Luke gives permission for them to spend it afterwards.

We are now with Phil and Claire, Claire sees a Sushi restaurant and says "Oh, look -- that sushi restaurant we never made it to.", Phil accompanies this saying "We tried. They just never had a table for five.". They then remember all of the fun they still got to have. Although they then talk about all of the things they didn't get to do because of the kids. Alex was allergic to carriage leather, so they couldn't ride one of those horse-drawn carriages through the park. Claire then asks "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?", Phil then answers "You could blow off the convention. We could stay here for a romantic few days but never tell the kids because we just made them go home?". Claire then high fives him and states that it's the only time he's ever answered that question right.

We are now with the Dunphy kids and their are on the phone to the Dunphy parents. Haley asks when they'll be back and Claire says definitely by Father's Day. Haley says "Oh, okay. Well, we miss you guys. But at least it's still only three more days.", Haley is "interviewed" in which she says "Was it a little risky? Not as long as the master did the talking.", we come back to them where Haley says "Uh-huh, uh-huh. Aww. Love you both. Bye", Haley holds the phone to Alex who says "Bye", and then to Luke, who goes overboard and says "Got to run outside and paint the mailbox." Haley says all he had to do was say goodbye. Alex says "Now we have to paint the mailbox when we get home!", Luke says "Sorry. It just popped into my head when I saw the Statue of Liberty holding that paintbrush. You know, what she used to paint freedom in America.", Haley looks approving of Luke's actions and understand, however Alex being the smart one, she looks at Haley's approving look with one of the looks she used to give her family for being dumb.

Property Brothers is a North American reality television series that features identical twin brothers Jonathan Scott and Drew Scott (born April 28, 1978) who help home buyers to purchase and renovate "fixer-uppers."[1] It was produced by Cineflix, until it was acquired by Scott Brothers Entertainment in 2019.

Since the very first episode, Cartman has lived in this house on 93345 Ave. de los Mexicanos with his mother and their pets ("Wing"). He spends most of his time on the living room couch watching the Terrance & Phillip Show or playing video games - usually with plenty of snacks, from Cheesy Poofs to cereal - or up in his bedroom sleeping or playing with his dolls. He also sometimes uses his expansive basement for more lavish games, like Lambs, or bigger projects, like playing Warcraft with his friends, housing a Junior Detective Agency, or just being the permanent home base for the super secret superhero league, Coon and Friends.

Although this year has felt like one long ride on a bucking bronco, we still look forward to Texas Rodeo season coming back! While things might look a little different this year and vary from city to city, you can still throw your own party at home with your favorite rodeo foods. From tacos, to chili to the BEST BBQ sides, here are 5 rodeo-inspired recipes to whip up at home.

Taking advantage of Euron's absence, Theon Greyjoy and his small remaining crew stage a sneak attack on Euron's ship, the Silence. Using bows and arrows they silently pick off most of the guards, then Theon bursts into Yara's chamber with an axe and frees her. She headbutts him - for letting her get captured in the first place - then embraces him, and they flee. Some time later on their own ship, Yara says that she intends to sail back to the Iron Islands: with the bulk of the ironborn loyal to Euron concentrated in the east with his fleet, she has a chance to rally her remaining supporters to retake the home islands while he is away. She can tell that her brother wants her permission to leave, however, to help the Starks defend Winterfell against the White Walkers. Yara says that she will secure the Iron Islands as a fallback position for Daenerys - as wights can't swim - and grants his request to leave. They embrace and he departs.

I remember her even saying, I don't usually do this like look at me. But I thought most she'd invite me back in for home seaward help save up by a one night stand when dinning moon, which he said, he's gone. Yes, explains. So many of the what I thought were great dates I've been on on. I'm not on the home. I was like he's definitely text me tomorrow. Okay. Never heard tonight will the real in one of our other observations clipping gives a good time for this is a lot of the earlier girls that liked had an overall good time in some of the ones that were still going to reveal. They said the conversation was good. It was last a lot of questions you were good conversationalist. But it was very much detox. It was like the basics getting to know, you lay didn't walk away with like a strong like this is Jason and he is different. Because of x y and z, and I will sing it. This one of all of the people actually thought the conversation was the most interest has you weren't as calculated to like, you said you were telling stories you were just like acting like you were old friends more it sounded like ward leg jovial in lake. She also non he were interested because you did kiss like a no you're saying. You don't typically do it. But some of these other ones may you're swinging too far on the pendulum of be too formal in not yet too serious in not necessarily affectionate enough. They're basically just getting vibe that you're not interested, and you also weren't as concerned whether she liked you or not because you receive that validation from the kissing in the flirting so it didn't get in your head as much on this date when a did on the other dates when you didn't receive what you thought would be validation as interesting he is definitely interested or I shall we? Go to the next one literal number four. All right. Let's take a quick break. So I can tell you about our sponsor mock cloth with all the rain in California recently. I started looking for raincoats and found the cutest, yellow raincoat and Maud cloth. And then I start thinking about the spring and found so many pieces with a perfect pop of color. I'm kind of on a yellow kick lately. So everything I bought had some sort of yellow in it. So what are you waiting for it hit the site and discover something uniquely view. This is the perfect time to stock. On dresses and swimsuits for the season ahead with Motte clause. You won't ever have to worry about fit because they carry sizes from doubles zero to twenty eight in their team of mon- stylus can hook you up with complementary sizing and styling help special for dateable listeners gift fifteen percents off your purchase of one hundred dollars or more. Just go to lot cloth dot com. That's spelled M O D C L O T H dot com. An inter- the code dateable at checkout. That's D A T E AB offers valid for one time use only an expires may fifth. So get on it again. Go to Motte cloth dot com and enter the code dateable checkout to get fifteen percent off your purchase of a hundred dollars or more. And now back to the show or I shall we? Go to the next one number four. We started off we went to the page for and God, I want to get a drink or maybe two there and then went over to horse other little bit dumb down the street and go another green fair and dissected conversation nothing out of the ordinary that like pops out kneeling anything like we're that he shot her dead. It was a pretty getting to know you kind of first date have fun loving guy. Who's Swedes polite say like either team genuine to me off all the questions and listened? And then what I plus gyms he'd give her or or, you know, tell stories he was a conversationalist. I enjoyed the time that I found him. But a couple of a couple of things that came up on the date that this kind of thing like maybe pick not like the fit for me. I'm a pretty like brisker as berry like go with the flow kind of person. And he seemed like he mentioned at one point and even opined coming about like how really clean and. Like he made a point to talk about how he never was vision that think is like really Heidi person. And I know I'm like, I'm a hot mess, and I felt more together than I did. So maybe he wasn't as laid back as you would be. Yeah. Maybe hey. Yeah. So against haunted the date end. They can't that's something about wanting to go golfing, and I was like opened this game again. But also like wasn't. I wasn't like judge fed on it. You know? But then after the end, I've never heard her Magadan we so he brought up a second deed. And then what was the exact response gave him? I think I said like, oh, I heard that that new one opened. So I d like willing to go. I'm open to it. I Don birthday for they can be kind of awkward, then usually willing to give them a second chance. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Hendry Emma
    Hendry Emma
  • Quyen Le
    Quyen Le
  • Nikk
    Nikk
  • Evaa
    Evaa
bottom of page